For producing cabled standard yarns, Oerlikon Barmag offers multispindle machines:
- Production doubling of two-end S/Z yarns in comparison to single-end machines (at the same speed);
- Cabling of S/Z, S/S, Z/Z combinations;
- Highest speeds for producing yarns made from various polymers (PES and PA) and POY and FDY filaments, as well as combinations with micro filaments of 0.3 dpf.
Oerlikon Barmag multispindle texturing machines for producing special yarns excel in terms of:
- Additional feed shafts;
- Hot pins, air jets and similar units for yarn pre-treatment or for bypass yarns;
- Differing texturing of 2 yarn threads (e.g. by varying the running speed of the texturing units, disc stacking, draw ratio or yarn temperature)