Gear metering pumps for chemical applications
Since 1922, Oerlikon Barmag’s gear metering pumps have been used worldwide as process engineering components in applications involving chemicals, plastics, colours & dyes as well as PUR.
These dosing pumps are used mainly for highly precise metering of chemical fluids. Accurate metering at high pressure is guaranteed even under the most difficult operating conditions involving light and toxic media.
The independent metering unit GM Control is the easy to use plug-and-play version of the proven GM metering pump series. The unit can be controlled directly and can also be retrofitted to existing process control systems.
Whether for casting PUR parts, lamination of composite parts, metering additives in an ongoing extrusion process, application of cold adhesives or for flexible use in production systems with changing requirements - the compact and mobile GM Control unit can support all these tasks with the usual high metering accuracy and with even more ease of use.
>> GM Control Download
- polyoles, isocyanates
- high-viscosity liquids
- capacity 0,05 - 200 cm³/revolution
- product temperatures up to 140°C
- maximum outlet pressure 80 bar / 250 bar high pressure gear pump available
- stuffing box or shaft sealing ring (alt.)
- buffer fluid
- sealing plate package (O - Ring Viton)
- high torque load with high-viscosity liquids
- high metering accuracy with low-viscosity liquids
- ATEX- certificate (II2GcT3)
- Clean air certificate
- wear-resistant surface treatment (DLC)
- electric heating sleeve
- liquid heating sleeve
- magnet coupling / mechanical sealing
- O - Ring ( Kalrez )
- specially designed drives
Download - Precision gear metering pumps for chemical applications. Leaflet.
Download - Standard GM-series. Technical data.
Download - GM-Series with magnetic coupling. Technical data.