Gear metering pumps for industrial and automotive paint applications
The new GP series of paint metering pumps is designed for universal use with solvent paint and water-based paint. The pumps are manufactured from non-rust and acid-resistant special steel.
- solvent paint
- water-based paint
- capacity 1,2 - 9 cm³/U
- type of flushing: non-flushable / bypass flushing / bypass and bearing flushing
- maintenance free stuffing box
- buffer fluid
- wear-resistant surface treatment
- ATEX- certificate (II2GcT3)
- sealing options
- weight-reduced pressure sensor blocks
- weight-reduced flushing blocks
Gear metering pumps are designed as plate pumps. To this end, the gears are fitted into the center plate of the pumps with a precisely defined axial clearance. Due to their construction design, gear metering pumps achieve volumetric degrees of efficiency > 90% in this layout with – predominantly – operation point-independent characteristics
- polyoles, isocyanates
- capacity 0,05 - 20 cm³/revolution
- bi-directional rotation as standard
- product temperatures up to 140°C
- maximum outlet pressure according to pump type: 40 to 80 bar
- stuffing box or shaft sealing ring (alt.)
- buffer fluid
- modular design
- ATEX-Certificate (II2GcT3)
- electric heating sleeve
- wear-resistant surface treatment (DLC)
- different combinations of pump material are available
- specially designed drives
Download - Precision gear metering pumps for paint applications - Leaflet.
Download - GP Series. Technical Data.
Download - Precision gear metering pumps for industrial applications. Leaflet.
Download - GM-series for industrial applications. Technical data.