Gear metering pumps for hot-melt adhesives
Pulsation-free feed-in of high viscosity media at high temperatures
When laying on hot-melt adhesives the accuracy of the melt flow is the major requirement. Precision metering does not only presuppose the fast and reproducible operating point setting, it also requires a low-pulsation feed-in of the conveyer medium. Once again, Oerlikon Barmag's gear metering pumps offer considerable advantages since the gears are correspondingly designed and precisely manufactured. Adding to the requirement of highest accuracy, metering pumps in hot-melt adhesive applications have to deal with high-viscosity media and high temperatures. Oerlikon Barmag pumps allow for viscosities between 1 Pas - 150 Pas, back pressure up to 200 bar and operating temperatures up to 230 °C.
Download Video drum pump
- Lay on of hot-melt adhesives
- 2-component adhesives / PUR
- capacity 0,6 - 30 cm³/revolution 1fold
- capacity 0,6 - 4,8 cm³/ revolution 6fold and 8fold
- viscosity 1 Pas - 150 Pas
- back pressure up to 200 bar
- product temperatures up to 230°C
- shaft sealing
- buffer fluid
- specially designed drives
- aligned and concentric assembly by brackets
- three part gear coupling
Download - GX-series 6-fold. Technical data.
Download - GX-series 8-fold. Technical data.